One latest technology that drive my life!

4 comments
PUT YOUR LIFE ON FIRE...NOT TO BURN IT TO ASHES BUT TO BAKE IT TO THE RIGHT CONSISTENCY. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS SIMPLY TOUCH ME!

Says this product from Apple to the world. Apple, I believe is so far the best provider for software devices. Not many companies can compete with its quality, specialty and innovation. And one such latest innovative gadget from the house of Apple is iPad. Connecting the dots has led to the invention of iPad which has incorporated mostly the existing technologies yet is a superb device.

   
The change that started taking place in my life was just a week ago, the day of thanksgiving,  25 November 2010.  And what was so special about that day and what is the connection with Apple? Unlike as it is always said that the sales and Apple never go together, in the history of Apple, for the first time it announced its involvement in black Friday deals. That was it, our long awaited desire to buy an iPad came to life. While me and my husband had decided to buy one in march 2011 we gave it a second thought and agreed upon benefiting our wallet with some discount. The next day i.e. Friday known as black Friday in USA, we went ahead and booked for iPad online. 


Next on the story line is 30 November 2010, Tuesday, the day when the door bell rang and I found the device in my hand. 


As I had a look at it, I was actually peeping into my future 
and my life changing gadget which I was unaware yet.
   
Its now been quiet sometime that I have been using my hubby's laptop for my technological needs and however handy it claims to be, it still isn't all that convenient and specially when a year old infant is always around me interrupting me trying to indulge and intact with the laptop himself.  This is very distracting and most of the times making me quit and discontinue with my work either because he do not allow me or because of the break in the thought process.


And this was the reason that I always wanted something handy and which I could use even in the bathroom effortlessly! iPad provided me with more than I actually wanted. And more because of the awesome technology that in the true sense explained me the meaning of interactive device. When I use it I feel as if the device is listening to me through my fingers and all I have to do is  just TOUCH IT!

Yes I am talking about one technology that changed my life and that is 
THE TOUCH SCREEN TECHNOLOGY.


I feel like the world is in the tip of my finger and rolls over with just a touch. This technology is not only a great experience to use but it also made me think again on the subject of me jumping into the web and grabbing that one online job which I thought was impossible to manage with my son. Its not much time now that I have got this device but I have already made up my mind to take up online job and do something at home while I don't compromise with my family needs. The process of finding the job that is suitable for me and my knowledge is on in the full swing and hope to join one in just a few weeks to come.

Every time I hold the iPad in my hands, a sense of inspiration triggers and motivates me for what I am doing. And that is because it reminds me of who is behind this astonishing gadget and what took him to achieve this level in his life. The touch technology has finally touched me and my life and  is guiding it ahead in the right direction.

Finally, I want you to watch this video and listen to Steve Jobs very carefully. This very video where he narrates his life in the form of three stories is not just inspiring but very motivating too.

I know the man in the video needs no introduction, yet I feel lucky to even take his name in my writing and would not miss this opportunity to honor him with words though I feel short of them. I am a huge fan of Apple products and from the day I got to see this video and listen to this speech, I have turned out to be a huge fan of Apple Guru and that is none other than the Apple company founder Steve Jobs. He is a man of sand to sun and that is explained by him in one of his three stories. 

He is lighting the world with the technology that grows and
outrages the scale on the graph.

 


Check out Buytheprice.com and connect with Indian Bloggers at BlogAdda

4 comments:

  1. ''world on the tip of my fingers''wow a great line and like the way how you promoted it .really sounds like your life changing device and all the best for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written... :)
    I love the touch screen technology...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Pratibha The Talent

    Thank you Pratiba. How I wondered if I would literally roll the world with my finger tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sumit Sarkar

    Thank you. I am glad that even you are the fan of this amazing technology.

    ReplyDelete

None of the images displayed here on this blog/post are the creations of mine and I do not claim the rights unless otherwise specified. These are the images randomly picked from various sites which may or may not claim the original rights. I respect the masters of these images and their creativity. I would like to thank them for such beautiful contributions.


Have something to say? Please, I would love to hear from you. I always reply to your nice words and do it usually within 24 hours. Thank you and see you soon again.

Comments with unwanted links will be deleted.