The creatures from mars!

6 comments


[Disclaimer:
Everything that appears here is in view of a typical human male and typically a Indian male though you may get some tempering of West here and there. Anything that appears here is the outcome of one of the following... my observations, my experiences, may be my illusions... MEN, PLEASE... NOTHING PERSONAL OKAY. AND WOMEN PLEASE... BEAR WITH ME!
I have been part of a human society since I was born(!) as a FEMALE and that society includes MALE as well. I have seen MEN as a father, as a friend, as a brother, as a teacher, as a husband, as a son, and the list continues. Not trying to be a stereotypical woman confronting men through my writing, I am just expressing my point of view. If I don't like 100 things about men there are 1000 things that I like about them. 
 
Not traveling too much back in time, lets begin the life of a man as a teenager and end it at his end! 
On the top list of what men want are:

The FOOD: Every women is aware of the phrase that 'the way to man's heart is through his stomach' and it really has great value. The fight between a man and woman begins over bad food and ends in love with good food!

The SEX : Only phrase that can explain the importance of sex in a man's life is that 'it is the fourth fundamental requirement next to food, shelter and clothing'!

And the SILENCE: Women please, this is on the top list of what women needs to know about men! Talk only when your man wants you to, talk on the topic of your man's choice, talk the right amount, talk in the right attitude and talk in the right volume. If you are not sure then the best bet is please be on MUTE! If you don't follow these then be sure of the fact that he is just hearing you and not actually listening!
TIP: If its that urgent and some butterflies are flying in your stomach, keep your lips sealed...talk to yourself.
 
The ONE's that are the wants for sure in man's life!

ONE book he has read- the KAMASUTRA. 
ONE thing he has played- A PRANK ON A GIRL.
ONE drink he has tasted- ALCOHOL. 
ONE that was irresistible- A DRAG OF A CIGARETTE.
ONE moment he wished he captured- GLANCE OF HIS FAVORITE FEMALE TEACHER.
ONE incidence he experienced- CRUSH ON A GIRL.
ONE film he watched- A BLUE FILM.
ONE conversation he hated- ASKING MONEY TO HIS FATHER.
ONE repent-able incident- FIGHTING WITH HIS FRIEND(GUY).
ONE secrete craving- TO HAVE THE HOTTEST GIRLFRIEND IN THE COLLEGE.
ONE item he has borrowed- A TIE(may be socks) FROM A FRIEND FOR THAT FIRST INTERVIEW.
ONE nice thing he has done- BOUGHT A GIFT FOR HIS MOTHER ON HIS FIRST SALARY.
ONE thing that is always flying in his mind- SEX.
ONE lady he wishes to marry- SOFT, PRETTY, YOUNG, HOMELY AND V_ RG _ N LADY!
ONE word that is on tip of the tongue- F_ _ K MAN!
ONE goal in career- EARNING MORE THAN EVER!
ONE craze- AUTOMOBILE!
ONE love- SPORTZ!
ONE female he loves the most- DAUGHTER (next is wife/mother?).
ONE wish to GOD- BLESS ME A SON!
ONE gift they wish for- IMPORTED BOTTLE (?!?!)
ONE phrase to his wife- CAN WE TALK LATER!
ONE universal reply to wife- Hummm...........
ONE favorite channel on TV- NEWZ!
ONE hot topic of dicussion with guy friends- FINANCE!
ONE advice to the son- MAKE YOUR CAREER OR FORGET MY MONEY!
ONE instinct- EYES ARE MAGNET AND ATTRACT TOWARDS FEMALE!
ONE important topic of gossip among guys- THE LIKES ANS DISLIKES ABOUT GIRLS!
ONE MYSTERY FOR MAN- WOMEN?????????

Did you ladies out there thought men are far away from emotional pool...think again...the only difference being...women drown in the emotional pool but men can swim out of the same pool! And how about tears in there eyes...if hadn't it been a social taboo...they too sometimes hurt at heart! And that 'no men don't gossip'... they too do that but the topic is about boss and girls!

All in all, they want inspiration and support, they want power and money, they want sports and news on TV, they want car and gal in it, they want respect and feel manly, they want lady secretary but never lady boss, and one thing they always want is sex...on and off the screen

Please Please Please Please Please..... men and women, the following is on the lighter note, skip this part if you intend to bombard my comment box with objections!

It is said that women are cats and men are dogs, and why is that, here it goes.....



Dogs are basic creatures, dogs get along easier with other dogs, and don't mind sharing bones at times, dogs follow cats (M --> F), dogs love to defend their homes, and are incredibly loyal and protective of whoever gives them food and water and shelter. And they hate being tied down, dogs chase cars like it's their addiction, they are playful daredevils, and love to get their paws dirty, dogs are clumsy and messy.

And for cats... I don't see the relevance of it under 'The creatures from mars'!

One thing that I found was both MEN and WOMEN have some hormones in common and only the ratio of the two makes them think more like one of the two. Haven't we seen a more emotional, soft spoken and tender heart man  and then a very strong, stubborn, loud spoken iron woman! Its all the hormones...okay lets not further dig a graveyard here since there is always google to do that! The only point is be it a man or a women they think everything relative to the relations, don't you agree?

One advice:

One word in ear with women- Can you believe when men say they forgot or say they don't remember some important incidents from past?  I don't, they just don't want to address them!

Blogadda on this post: She also describes why only three things matter most to men –
Medha on the other hand says women are cats and will do as they please & men and dogs have to get used to the idea. She also describes why only three things matter most to men – Food, Sex & Silence. If I were Pinky, I would make it Food, Sex & Sex. Why start a word with ‘S’ and not end up writing ‘Sex’?

6 comments:

  1. Nice post. Spot on I should say, especially the part on silence. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post and I really liked that line ''women drown in the emotional pool but men can swim out of the same pool! ''.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Harish Thanks... good to know you agree with it and am glad I could catch a point on men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pratibha The Talent
    Yes, how I wished I was able to follow the other half of the population but in vein I can never learn to swim to the banks of that pool...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @pramodlohia@hotmail.com

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

None of the images displayed here on this blog/post are the creations of mine and I do not claim the rights unless otherwise specified. These are the images randomly picked from various sites which may or may not claim the original rights. I respect the masters of these images and their creativity. I would like to thank them for such beautiful contributions.


Have something to say? Please, I would love to hear from you. I always reply to your nice words and do it usually within 24 hours. Thank you and see you soon again.

Comments with unwanted links will be deleted.