Ting-Tong Ting-Tong! Oh, who's on the door, I am feeling sleepy to death and please I don't want to get alive at this moment... please go away! Ting-Tong Ting-Tong Ting-Tong! Oh boy, please... Ting-Tong... okay stop it am coming. Who was that, I see no body here and what's this?
Me: Oh honey, can you please help me bring this monster in!
Hubby: What?
Me: There is a huge box wrapped in the D's and O's and C's and M's kinda colourful gift pack!
Hubby: Please try and manage to get it in sweetie...
Me: It's really impossible... I wonder if there is a HULK in it!
Hubby: Okay I will be there...
While it squeezed and drained out all the left over energy of two starving bodies in the early morning by the time the gift was brought inside the house, I was wondering if it will take our lives to unwrap the box! Half way through the process of unwrapping the huge monster, we both were drowned in the ocean of sweat! We then decided to have our breakfast and then continue the process of unwrapping the box which was looking like a maze of boxes inside the boxes with eye flashing colors of gift wrappers on every box, the more we opened the boxes the more we found them again inside. Finally I found a tiny little box inside which, I found a cutey who I felt was a foetus inside the womb of the monster that we finally succeeded in opening!
Look at this awesome new hot lady! She weighs nothing, so slim; looks like the zero figure queen of the bollywood, hummm... so smooth... just can't take my hands off her? Wow, the color and the features! My eyes no more obey my orders! Suddenly I heard a sweet voice, are you not happy to see me? To my shock, she spoke to me!
She: Hey, I am your new friend...
Me: Hi. Am sorry but I already have a friend just like you!
She: I bet she is not all that faithful as I am, she cannot be as fast as I am,
she is not as best as I can be and...
Me: Hey, hold on... you know nothing about her...
She: and you know nothing about me!
Me: Is it, so why don't you introduce yourself and tell me how you are better than her?
She: Listen...
My name is 3G Smart-phone and I can be your trust of life! You can count on me on all your thick and thin days and use me the way you like!
I am with you for FUN and EXCITEMENT: Use me for sending and receiving videos twice as fast as your old companion, watch clips of TV shows on demand, rock on music that you always craved for! To add to this, now its time for your favorite indulge am your new gaming console.
I am with YOU and your LOVED ones alike: I give you a never before experience of talking to your loved ones via video conferencing and you will never ever say the phrase 'I miss you' to your dear ones! And this is not all, download huge files and pictures of higher quality and enjoy the experience that your friends and family want you to!
I am with you when it comes to the right for the INFORMATION: Busy on news hours, don't worry I will provide you all the news you want and that being on your demand! God forbid! If you get lost, I am always there for you and guide you by showing you the routes to your destination. And I can get you traffic updates based on your phone's location- now that's a real life saver come rush hour!
I am your TECHNOLOGY GURU: I basically turn your cell phone into a mini computer! Most important of all, 3g i.e. me makes it very easy usage by maximizing multi tasking, which means you can surf the net while you talk on phone. I enhance laptop performance by providing you mobile access even when you are nowhere near a Wi-Fi hot spot, because you can turn me(3G Smartphone) into a Wireless Modem, isn't that cool!
And now you name it and you get it? Search for restaurants, pubs, gas stations..... near you. You don't have to wear a snow proof jacket just by predicting snow fall and sweat in sun proving your intuitions wrong because am there to help you on live weather forecast. And tell me do you want to hear more?
Do everything above and that being risk free of security on internet. And you know.....Ting-Tong Ting-Tong... Who is that? And saying this I opened my eyes only to discover that the Ting-Tong was real this time! So there is somebody on the door for real? OMG, then what was that before, a dream? A dream of third generation mobile, it means I am so deeply attached to 3G that it has now made a home in my subconscious mind because of the insecurity and fear that I have been haunted off from past couple of months!
I have been in a constant fear since I got the news from my husband that soon we will be going to India for good. I have been using my 3G cell in USA for so many months now that I just cannot imagine a life without it. I was worried of how abouts after I go back to India. 3G has helped me be one among the US citizens enabling me to catch the fast life in the developed world! I feel the life is twice as fast with 3G as it was earlier and now I can hope to continue my life in the same pace back home. Thank you guys at TATA, for making my dream come true and I have really got the best gift ever on a Diwali, soon 3G concept is being introduced in India by TATA DOCOMO and which means I will no more miss my 3G life even after I am back home! Though BSNL has already introduced 3G, who does not want choices in life? I miss you and soon will be joining you...my home sweet home.
With 3G I can DO the NEW and I live life that I dream off! LIFE is a struggle and man has to juggle but with 3G its not a struggle to juggle!









Well written for the contest.Enjoyedd it!
ReplyDeletePromoted..
Read and Promote if liked Family Bond
what we are seeing is just a tip of the iceberg, watch out for the rest to raise slowly :D
ReplyDeleteGood read! best wishes for contest!
ReplyDelete3G is definitely the most anticipated technology of this decade, i hope it changes things for good!
ReplyDeletePlease vote for me: Wizard Journal on Indiblogger
@Manjunath
ReplyDeleteThank you. And yes, the tip of ice-berg is 3G and when it rises its gonna be 4G and its just on its way!
@uma.a
Thank you. Am just on my way to your post!
@Rakesh @ Wizard Journal
Yes off-course... but only if we use ut in the right way!
Oh!Its a brilliant post and loved the way you portrayed 3G as hot lady and the conversation part.
ReplyDelete@Pratibha The Talent
ReplyDeleteThank you