The story of my picture on my mobile...

5 comments
Hey its been ages that we had last met, I wonder how you look like now as a mom! This was what I found in my inbox of Facebook last week from one of my primary school friends who found me on the social networking site. I had almost forgotten about her existence on earth, could you believe its been twelve long years since I last met her and that was before I changed my high school! Reading her name on the messages list made me  the happiest gal at that moment and I really thanked Facebook at that point of time for bringing us together once again.

Both of us were so eager to look at each others photos that I spontaneously grabbed my mobile Alcatel OneTouch Net phone  out of my hand bag and clicked my latest picture and sent the MMS to my friend and guess what she did the same, after all we both were known for such insanity during our childhood! Thank Goodness this 2mega pixel camera was handy to take a latest photograph immediately as I was in my aunts place then and had no other recent picture to send her. And I was once again in love with my DOCOMO PHONE. Being a typical Indian homemaker and above that being a typical woman and following the typical gal habit  i.e chating for hours on  phone, we started on how we have changed so much over a period of time! Recollecting that golden decade of my life, my schooldays.....

School days, oh why did I grow up so early God, I was literally drowned into those golden days of my life! Waking up early in the morning and wasting that precious time of reading while sitting in front of the books but planning for the day's pranks and plays in the school, suddenly hearing to that call of mom and coming out of that day dream, making mom run behind me and putting my things into my bag and oh my Gosh but still I always left my home work book at home? Walking to school just a few streets away like a tom boy on the road talking to all those whom I found, those two pony tails on my head tightly tied with ribbons and I always admired those collage gals and cursed my school rules, saying hi to everybody at the class room and giggling with friends on my way to prayer room and at the end of the day heading back to home thinking of the home work I had to finish and mommy yelling at my condition so dirty clothes and so dirty me jumping all the way to my room and hearing to mom's mantra 'you are now in high school, you know you are grown up now'! Wow, its again my day dream and I am now a mom who will be telling my son the same in future. And the endless conversation on ONE TOUCH NET not only started with past but also went on to cover our present and our future and it was on and on.....

 
This post is part of the IndiBlogger contest on Indivine's  
The Share Life Blogger Contest! under the topic Phone photography: ‘Phono-graphy’

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with the contest... nicely put up though! Isn't that the way to identify self in the modern era?

    Good read for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mohan, every span of time is an era of uniqueness and this one is a mobile era indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Stumblednews and Sujit thank you guys.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog pinky..

    ReplyDelete

None of the images displayed here on this blog/post are the creations of mine and I do not claim the rights unless otherwise specified. These are the images randomly picked from various sites which may or may not claim the original rights. I respect the masters of these images and their creativity. I would like to thank them for such beautiful contributions.


Have something to say? Please, I would love to hear from you. I always reply to your nice words and do it usually within 24 hours. Thank you and see you soon again.

Comments with unwanted links will be deleted.