In today's world even being street smart proves to be insufficient at times and similarly a smart phone fails to prove itself smart as the users needs and requirements goes fictitiously crazy? Sky is the limit for today's gadgets users but as always the limit is reached by some or the other technology Guru and what feels impossible now is brought to life tomorrow!
Off-late I as a mobile user have felt the need for some of the features a mobile could provide me and I so wished my desire to get these three things in my mobile becomes reality in near future? As I start describing these wishful three features I also want to convey the message of why do I feel the need for these.....
- I as a homemaker and mother of a toddler boy some times have hard time finding my mobile at home either because I get too much involved with my son misplacing the mobile while trying to cope with my son during his emergency indulgence in risky activities or because my son misplaces it trying to make a toy out of my mobile. Now, every time I try finding my mobile out of toy dungeon or my grocery shopping it takes at-least a part of my day's activities. If I have another mobile (my hubby's) then its easy to find it by giving a call and searching at the site of tunes.
Instead of this wouldn't it be nice to hear the tunes by clapping your hands! When I clap or make any sound for that matter, if I can hear some tune I should be able to locate my mobile. And this method I call it as MOBILE FINDER!
- The other day when I was out on streets near my home one of my friends called me on my cell and we had a chat for a while and then I hanged off saying am outside and will soon call her back. Once I reached home I called her again and as I talked to her I got the message from her that she was close to my home and all most on the same street where I was out for shopping and that she was planning to visit me but when I said I was out she just dropped the idea? Oh man, I felt so bad for missing such a chance to meet her which otherwise is not possible since she lives so far away from my place.
I instantly felt if my mobile could in any manner locate the friends around me in so and so diameter and prompted me showing the information about a friend who was close by, then I would have met her and may be brought her home as well! And this method I call it as FRIEND FINDER!
- As we all know what traveling is like and how tedious the journey can get, and we all at some point of time thought oh how easy it could be if their was no necessity to pack such huge bags starting from clothes to stationary, makeup to toiletries, laptops to so many other gadgets and well how can we forget mobile and its accessories! Last time when I traveled to Texas to my aunt's place unfortunately I forgot to pack in my mobile charger and once the battery was drained I had to live without my cell till I returned home!
Though fictitious I thought it was a cool idea if my mobile was getting charged by itself whenever it found some changing source or power near by and this being done in wireless mode! Isn't this one of the next generation mobile device or the perfect smartphone with a BUILT-IN WIRELESS MOBILE CHARGER?
Alcatel OneTouch Net phone is I guess is one such phone which could comeout with these features and make my life smooth, easy and sassy!
This post is part of the IndiBlogger contest on Indivine's
The Share Life Blogger Contest! under the topic The feature I wish my smart phone had!
In association with Tata DOCOMO OneTouch Net Phone.









quite interesting!
ReplyDeletem coming across many posts related to the indiblogger contest, almost all of them r just a facade to try n win the contest.
but this one is different. u hav really thought out about ur needs n detailed them well.
wishing 'real' posts like these cud b amongst d top ten.
warm regards,
adee
@Adee thank you for your sincere comment and your inspiring words...
ReplyDeleteInteresting idea... friend finder... kind of like a gps to locate your friends... but what if they are doing something they dont to be found doing... :P
ReplyDeletegreat ideas...
Do check out my post as well Lolland - Too Smart to be True.
@Lolland...
ReplyDeleteThanks for your back pat...
Off-course GPS is required to locate my location and friends of mine in the same place...
A lot many things are to be related here I guess... like, finding my location-then connecting with my contacts on phone-later finding out if anybody from my list also appear in the same location... blah blah
And yes some of them may not want them to be found and therefore an option can always be handy and check yes or no... and accordingly the system may be enabled or disabled!
This is one of the most interesting post that I have read lately. You have beautiful ideas and you can actually make people think. Enjoyed reading your post Pinky. Promoted it too :)
ReplyDeleteBtw, hope you enjoy reading my post and promote it too IF you like - When love calls
@Romeo Das thank you.
ReplyDelete