Today on the eve of Valentine's day I would love to share my life and in particular different stages of my life and different forms of love I have experienced.
So, today's topic of discussion is basically LOVE. I am trying to ask myself what is LOVE and this is what I found. Join me as I begin the journey of dissecting love with this cute show, just click the next button every time you are done with the slide.
So, today's topic of discussion is basically LOVE. I am trying to ask myself what is LOVE and this is what I found. Join me as I begin the journey of dissecting love with this cute show, just click the next button every time you are done with the slide.
In my childhood the only thing that I have seen and felt was immense LOVE of my parents and my sister. They are the best parents I could ever ask for and they still are my greatest guide for life. No matter how much me and my sister fought on all those worthless reasons she continues to be my best friend.
As per the Indian tradition the saga of groom hunting started. My parents were trying to find the perfect handsome for their lovely daughter. The day had finally come when I was hit hard in my heart with the arrow of LOVE by a handsome hunk. He was no less than my dream macho man and was the perfect life partner I had always imagined. I said, I scraped my knee when I fell for you... he said, don't you worry I will be the band aid. All this came to an happy ending when we tied the knot and we begun the new journey of life together. I am now living my dream... four years and happily married.
There was more LOVE in store for me and my destiny probably wanted me to have more happiness in my life. Just like a gem in the crown we are now blessed with the most loveliest son.
With all this in my bag how can I not see my future with
LOVE in the air and me flying high.
I have a almost perfect life and you can make your's perfect as well with
Find more on BlogAdda.com













Wonderfully written!! :-)
ReplyDeleteloved all the stages.
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute! Lucky u!
ReplyDelete@Vyankatesh
ReplyDelete@Pratibha The Talent
@A Restless Mind With A Sensitive Heart!
Thanks guys.
:) very well written! will keep coming for more:)
ReplyDeleteHeya!!
ReplyDeletei love the way you write the posts honey!!
Had some really good time going thru ur blog.
Do drop by mine sometime
http://tanzifsrecipenotebook.blogspot.in/