Freedom is not so free!

4 comments
White, the symbol of purity, awakens my senses and breaks
the state of inertia setting my soul free for a moment
to experience the purity and the glory of the universe... 
....which otherwise is drowning deep into the unknown, dark, 
mysterious and unpleasant abyss!  

Cigarettes, a symbol of thrill and a sense of freedom in euphoria, 
for the addict.....
 

.....is actually the burning lungs, a sense of subjection in dysphoria!
While I enjoy and take pride trying to capture the moment of my freedom to 'cage and watch' the majestic Tiger.....

.....'captivation' is what it means to the tiger, and me as a human is responsible for its confinement treating it as a specimen!


What means freedom to me should not mean captivity, confinement, imprisonment, incarceration, limitation, servitude, slavery, communism, subjection, subordination or suppression to others. And if I misuse my freedom I am the one going to suffer.

While freedom is good, the real essence of it lies in its own limits! The bottom line is- freedom is nothing but an essential evil, best enjoyed in real need!   


    In reference to the BLOGADDA'S contest 'FRAMES OF FREEDOM' 
this post titled 'FREEDOM IS NOT SO FREE' is been composed and shared here
as one  of the entries for the contest.

The pictures above are taken either in New Jersey or in 'SIX FLAGS' SAFARI 
near Newyork and I have every rights to share these photos.

4 comments:

None of the images displayed here on this blog/post are the creations of mine and I do not claim the rights unless otherwise specified. These are the images randomly picked from various sites which may or may not claim the original rights. I respect the masters of these images and their creativity. I would like to thank them for such beautiful contributions.


Have something to say? Please, I would love to hear from you. I always reply to your nice words and do it usually within 24 hours. Thank you and see you soon again.

Comments with unwanted links will be deleted.